front elevation of plans

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today did start with a hike.  Dave and I shot up to Lilly Rock.  I hadn't been up in years, it was fun to get up there again.  Eric could not make it as his work with Creatif was pressing.  Business is going so well for Eric that he needed to head back to Big Bear this morning.  It sounds like he might be able to come back next week.  We'll take him when we can get him, he's great to have around.  I had a meeting at 12 so Dave and I really didn't get started working together until about 2:00.  In the morning I got the rest of the south side existing roof insulated.  After my meeting I got prepared to get the curved roof on.  Here is the view from where the opening in the master bedroom deck roof will be. 

 This is a shot from the point of the mai deck.
Tomorrow we'll tackle the valley where the existing home meets the addition.


No comments:

Post a Comment